For Employees and Representatives of R3 Renewables
What to Expect When Working with Employees and Representatives of R3 Renewables.
R3 Renewables is committed to engaging and working with the landowners and communities that are part of our development projects and operational facilities. As part of that commitment, R3 Renewables requires that employees and representatives treat every landowner with consideration and respect. This Code of Conduct applies to all communications and interaction with property owners and occupants of property by employees and representatives of R3 Renewables. We value our relationships with landowners and will work hard to gain your trust.
We require that any employee, firm, or individual doing work on behalf of our company abide by the following:
All interactions with landowners and community stakeholders must be respectful and reflect fair dealing.
- When contacting a landowner promptly identify yourself as representing R3 Renewables
- Do not engage in behavior that may be considered harassing, coercive, intimidating, or causing undue pressure
- If asked to leave the property, promptly leave and do not return unless permitted by the landowner
- If discussions with a landowner become acrimonious, politely discontinue the discussion and withdraw from the situation
- Obtain permission or legal right to enter the property for purposes of surveying, conducting environmental assessments, or other activities. Clearly explain the scope of the work to be conducted based on the permission given and notify the landowner each time you enter the property based on this permission
All communications with landowners must be factually correct and made in good faith.
- Do provide maps and documents necessary to keep the landowner properly informed
- Do not make false or misleading statements
- If you do not know the answer to a question, do not speculate about the answer. Advise the landowner that you will investigate the question and provide an answer later. Be sure to follow up promptly on any questions or requests
- If information provided is subsequently determined to be incorrect, follow up with the landowner as soon as practical to provide the corrected information
- Do provide the landowner with appropriate contact information should additional contacts be necessary
To ensure that R3 Renewables remains true to its commitment to open, honest, and equitable treatment of landowners, we have set up a “Landowner Hotline”. Landowners can call the number below at any time to ask questions or provide feedback about their experience with R3 Renewables employees or contractors. An employee from R3 Renewables receives these messages and will return the call within 48 hours. You can also email us at [email protected].